Saturday, October 27, 2007

That item you find thinking it will sell and then it languishes...

Do you ever find that thing to sell that seems like a can't miss, but then it languishes?

I've got a number of those (some of which I'll list next week), but I've picked up some ashtrays lately and they're just not moving. Maybe it's that folks are smoking less and mostly outdoors, so ashtrays are a bit outdated.

I figured this Nebraska Cornhuskers ashtray would move easily, but alas it hasn't. So this gives me and opportunity to try out adding a picture to the blog and linking its listing.



http://tscsales.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1501033

So there's my first experiment at adding a photo and the link to the item.

I also have a Sheraton Hotel and a Sanka ashtray (found at rummage sales, not hijacked from establishments!). Just click on my eCrater link to the right to see them and all of my other items for sale.

No comments: