Sunday, October 28, 2007

Norman Rockwell Collector Plates - Christmas Series

With the holidays fast approaching (less than two months away now), I thought I'd highlight the great collection of Christmas plates I have from the Edwin M. Knowles China Co. in their Norman Rockwell Series.

I have seven Christmas plates from these years:

Update: I've added the titles below

1976 Golden Christmas
1978 Christmas Dream
1979 Somebody's Up There

1984 Santa in his Workshop
1987 Santa's Golden Gift
1991 Santa's Helper
1994 Christmas Marvel

Check them out at this link: http://tscsales.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=284426

Remember, if you buy more than one plate, the cost for each additional plate will just be an extra $2.00 per plate. Great gift idea for the year a person was born (we gave some to each of our kids for their birth year) or the year a couple was married.

No comments: