Friday, October 26, 2007

It's a Start!

Well, I've decided to start up a blog for my internet sales. I'm always looking for great items to sell and on most everything, I'll ship worldwide!

My regular sales items are two items: Cincinnati's famous Skyline chili (sorry, no international orders) and an I Miss Bill bumper sticker from the Clinton Center in Little Rock. I sell both items on eCrater and eBay.

From time to time, I'll highlight new items I've found and also some of the backlog of inventory I have. For instance, I've got quite a few Norman Rockwell commemorative plates listed on my eCrater site (see link on the right).

I also have quite a few books which have been autographed by the authors - not to mention a book about the Football Hall of Fame autographed by three Cleveland Browns who are members of the Hall of Fame in Canton.

I'm checking on how to add a link for all of the books I have on sales on Amazon. I will add some to the eCrater site as I go along.

Check us out!

No comments: