Friday, August 27, 2010

More Elvis! Official Elvis Presley Ornament Collection 1992

Last year I wrote a blog about an Elvis Presley sign I have for sale.  Nice item and it's still available, but today driving back to my office, I noticed an estate sale here in the neighborhood.  I stopped just to see what they had.  I found a nice boxed set of Elvis Presley ornaments.  The box states "The Official Elvis Presley 1992 Christmas Ornament Collection" and shows "E.P.E. c. 1992".  Inside are three of the thin brass (bronze?) style oraments of "The King".

I haven't listed the set yet as I want to do some research on them first.  Usually I'll do some searches on various sites and you find a number of the same thing and then I can set a price.  Surprisingly, I'm not finding this set listed anywhere.  The only one that comes up for 1992 Elvis ornaments is the Hallmark one and they seem to be a dime a dozen.  I'll update this post when I list them for sale.  In the meantime, if anyone has any interest, let me know.

No comments: